weekly reel December 2, 2012
Ready? Set? Hot Chip:
Hot Chip - Don't deny your heart (youtube-nocookie.com)
- This week, lots of interesting musings around social networks, ecosystems, attitude:
- Serfing the web, via kottke
- On the same lines, I Don't Want To Be Part of Your Fucking Ecosystem, simply fucking said.
- Finally: I know I’ll be delighted with new information on Twitter, interesting articles to read, breaking news, and jokes about those. Twitter is a steady stream of mostly joy and makes my life better. Facebook is filled with people I barely know, chain-emails and disaster news about the sky falling that reminds me of my own past as well as my “friends” at every turn. Matt Haughey talks about social networks, via waxy links
- Warren Buffett hints at A Minimum Tax for the Wealthy.
- Music History in GIFs, genius.
- We are very proud to announce that MoMA has acquired a selection of 14 video games, the seedbed for an initial wish list of about 40 to be acquired in the near future, as well as for a new category of artworks in MoMA’s collection that we hope will grow in the future.
- Anamorphic optical illusions, via kottke
- MOAR Grey Album, I'll definitely take another sip.
- Skrillex Quest, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery meets glitch art. via trivium