weekly reel April 21, 2013
Apostle of hustle - Haul away (youtube-nocookie.com)
- News is bad for you, must read. Bonus points for publishing it in a newspaper. via Incoming Transmission #04
- April 17, 2013 SMBC is so SMBC: weird and beautiful.
But the really strange thing about humans is they live for less than 100 years, yet they find time to tell jokes, write stories, do science, and build machines.
It's like having a gamma ray burst flying toward your head from two meters away and spending the interim wondering about the 11235th digit of the speed of light.
It's admirable, really. Even as their lives burn away, they find the peace to sing. I think that's what make them special. What makes them wonderful. In their own way they will always be the happiest species.
- The New Prohibition, Andy Baio doing an excellent job at following up on Lessig and Doctorow (and others) "Everything is a Remix" motto, warning about the risks, and finishing with a touch of hope.
- Authorization (xkcd #1200), security for who?
- Dustforce sales figures, facts on indie game sales: Steam, sales, HumbleBundle.
- A Manager's Manifesto, and a good one. via Incoming Transmission #04
- An accordion that plays when you resize the browser window, yup.