weekly reel May 21, 2016
O HAI FRENDZ, and music with Atsuko Chiba, Flanch, and a new Nils Frahm.
Jinn by Atsuko Chiba (bandcamp.com)
FLANCH by FLANCH (bandcamp.com)
Solo Remains by Nils Frahm (bandcamp.com)
- Big Mac, a view on Fort McMurray and the tar sands industry (from 2013).
- Online tracking: A 1-million-site measurement and analysis, via HN.
- See EFF's Panopticlick too.
- Evolution of an accidental meme, on content mutation & spread. Via waxy links.
- Keiichi Matsuda's hyper-reality.
- Practical Engineering taught me about Mechanically stabilized sand.
- Bandcamp, downloads, streaming, and the inescapably bright future, hats off. Honest, reliable, no-nonsense, and the Bandcamp Weekly is an endless source of ☀ 😻 🍒.
- Ticketbastard owes you money... but you have to do business with them to get it.