weekly reel February 17, 2019
Hello, world. This week in my 🔊, Tim Hecker.
Konoyo by Tim Hecker (bandcamp.com)
- [fr] Les fêtes de divorce : une coutume féminine célébrée dans le sud marocain, via Nouveau Projet.
- SMBC: Logic gates 😄.
- Reminder: Kottke - The history of women in coding.
- Mozilla, Reporters Without Borders, Greenpeace & others post an Open letter: Facebook, do your part against disinformation. I ❤ Mozilla and I want to believe, but "It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it". EDIT oooh, Facebook actually moved a toe.
- Sahil Lavingia - Reflecting on my failure to build a billion-dollar company is a refreshing read of a startup founder (of Gumroad, payment tool) turning away from the VC-fueled constant growth mindset.
- Streetsblog: All the bad things about Uber and Lyft in one simple list, via Kottke.