weekly reel September 1, 2019
👋 geeks. And music, with the !!! native american vocals of Jeremy Dutcher.
Wolastoqiyik Lintuwakonawa by Jeremy Dutcher (bandcamp.com)
On the news,
- MIT: Preindustrial workers worked fewer hours than today's. HN.
- Kottke: The symbiotic & toxic relationship between houses and cars in America, 👍👍👍.
- Why do Chinese people like their government?, via Kottke.
- [fr] Monsieur Phi : La masturbation selon Kant, un bon rappel que nos intuitions morales baignent dans notre époque / culture.
- Kottke: Errol Morris & Bob Odenkirk team up for climate change spots.